Coffee and Huggbees

14 March, 2007

50 Lemons' Worth Of Vitamin C!

This morning I woke up extremely sick. A combination of working in sub-freezing conditions, and eating a lunch of pork cutlets, which I thought was chicken (my head cold has kept me from being able to accurately taste anything). I decided to call in sick today.

...and since I don't have any of my manager's numbers, calling in sick consisted of me turning off my alarm and rolling over.

After 15 hours of sleep, I ran across the street to buy some juice and some face masks, used to keep my germs to myself, and new germs out of me. On the walk back, I noticed that the vending machine near my apartment had C.C. Lemon, with 1000 mgs of vitamin C. So I purchase it, and drink it with my toast and eggs.

Obviously not planning for having today off, I didn't know what I should do. I wasn't tired anymore, but I couldn't really go out and risk getting worse. I had bought some stuff to paint my man purse with, and today was as good a time as ever. I painted, caught up on some American tv, and read. All in all, a good day. With the exception of the whole feeling horribly sick part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home