Coffee and Huggbees

14 February, 2007

Valentine's Day

Remember in elementary school whenever there was a gas leak, everyone had to go outside to the playground and wait for the fire department? It occurred fairly frequently at my elementary school, so I associated a gas leak with going outside and not doing work.

Today there was a gas leak at work. Immediately, we leave the clean room, and I start to change out of my scrubs. Halfway through changing, I notice that no one else is. I get my gas mask from the locker, and we return. Everyone working, noxious gas filling the room from the air conditioner, and gas masks.

Happy Valentine's Day. And may the fumes from it not make you nauseas.

1 Comments:

  • Well exkewuse me princess! Sorry if high schools are lacking in gas mask inducing noxious fumes these days. I'l see if I cant get a freshman to stinkbomb the science hall, like last week :)

    I have been trying to use Thurnderbird as an RSS reader for your blog, but it wasnt giving me all of your updates :( so today at work I'm going to setup and go through them all. There, stuff that in your pipe and smoke it.

    By Blogger BrooksIsHere, at 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home