Coffee and Huggbees

25 January, 2007

Sapporo Ramen

Work work work, then leave immediately for Nagoya station. There, I make a quick trip to Sofmap to pick up Mother 1 and 2, then meet with Sayana, Kimihiko, Yohei, and Nakamura. We eat ramen from Sapporo, apparently, which tastes a whole lot like the ramen I've had here. We then ran through several bookstores, and tried to find a way to see the skyline from the 51st floor without paying. Unfortunately, there were no windows in the lobby, nor near the bathroom. Other than that, a fairly normal day. These posts are just going to get shorter and shorter as fewer things stand out during the day. We made plans to go to the aquarium on Saturday, as well as flirt with Cute Curry Girl then as well. I still haven't had a chance to go to the club area yet, so I think tomorrow I'll come home from work, run, shower, eat, nap, then leave for Sakae on the last bus. Stay around Sakae until about 5am or so, then head back to my apartment to sleep until noon. Sounds good to me. We'll see how awake I am tomorrow to try it.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home