Coffee and Huggbees

08 April, 2007

Happy Easter

Nothing quite like celebrating Easter than with robotic chickens:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyRooxtcnzM

Other ways I chose to celebrate today:
1) had a large amount of records delivered to my parent's house
2) partake in the most delicious combination of food I've ever had: bread/cake, cheese, and apples
3) bought a pen
4) went to a random church for Easter services
5) cried that I'm not in Tokyo, and won't be able to get there before this run is gone (http://www.secret-b.com/photo/t-brain.jpg)
6) listened exclusive to Outhud and Múm all day

I've started to feel really uncomfortable whenever I'm around a large group of native English speakers. I'm so used to thinking about everything in Japanese before I speak, that it's become odd to just use English.

I've also determined that I offer too much information about myself when I meet new people, and that I drink too much coffee. I don't even like it.

1 Comments:

  • The end of that video is just creepy. Sounds like your day was a somewhat full one. Mine is technically more than halfway done... Just remember, when youre back in the states, most people aint good english speakers anyways, so maybe that'll help acclimate you back in.

    By Blogger BrooksIsHere, at 3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home