Coffee and Huggbees

29 March, 2007

Alarmed

I've found the perfect time to go running; 7:30 pm. People are just arriving home from work, tired, possibly a little drunk, and it's already really dark outside. The last thing they expect to see is a tall amalgamation of hair and headphones emerging from a dark alley. The reactions I get entertain me for the rest of the evening.

In the clean room at work is a large, ominous looking trashcan with a liquid inside that gives off an eerie amount of steam. I've always steered clear of it, for fear of catching some sort of horrible disease or mutation. Today, since there were no customers for me to meet with, I spent the day working in the clean room, and was told to use some items that were kept within this mysterious liquid. After putting on multiple pairs of gloves, arm-gloves, clean room suit, apron, and various other coverings, I was assured that I didn't need a gas mask. Cautiously, I reached into the dark liquid and began my search. I couldn't find anything in the murky depths, and seeing my distress, a coworker decided to help...by sticking his bare hand in and grabbing one of the devices.

He then described the contents as a heating element and Magic Wipe.

Pretty much, just warm Japanese Windex.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home