Coffee and Huggbees

17 January, 2007

Still No Internet

Yep, so I ran around buying food and stuff for my apartment today. Oh, and the makers of my microwave tried to make it the cutest thing possible. When finished, it plays this crazy song, which won't stop even if you open the door.

I need some peanut butter. I couldn't find that at the store. I also desperately need an iron before tomorrow. Oh, and my three pronged plug for my laptop charger doesn't exactly fit into the two pronged outlets in my apartment. I need to fix that soon.

Other than that, I enjoy it here. Some people are coming over later tonight, and hopefully we can find an iron and an adapter, then get some food. And a normal pillow. These corn filled pillows in Japan just don't cut it; my neck is full of knots at this moment. Anyway, time for ramen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home